The TS-121 is a cost-effective networked storage center incorporating high reliability and scalability. Featuring cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup solutions, iSCSI and virtualization applications, and many other practical business applications, the TS-121 is the ideal choice for SMBs to store and secure the growing business data as a reliable private cloud.
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Utilize NAS, iSCSI/ IP-SAN storage combo solution for server virtualization
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
- Synchronize files between computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
1GB DDR3 RAM
|Hard Disk Drive|
1 x 3.5″ SATA or 2.5” SATA II/SSD HDD
|Hard Disk Tray|
1 x swappable tray
1 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
STATUS, LAN, USB, HDD
|USB 2.0 port|
|USB 3.0 Port|
Power button, USB one-touch-backup button, reset button
150 (H) x 67(W) x 216(D) mm
|Power Consumption (W)|
Sleep mode: 4W In operation: 7W (with 1 x 500GB HDD installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C
External power adaptor,36W, Input: 100-240V
K-lock security slot for theft prevention
1 x quiet cooling fan (5 cm, 12V DC)