The TS-870 is a cost-effective networked storage center incorporating high reliability and scalability. Featuring cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup solutions, iSCSI and virtualization applications, and many other practical business applications, the TS-870 is the ideal choice for SMBs to store and secure the growing business data as a reliable private cloud.
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Utilize NAS, iSCSI/ IP-SAN storage combo solution for server virtualization
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
- Synchronize files between computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Intel® 2.6GHz Dual-core Processor
2GB SO-DIMM RAM
|Hard Disk Drive|
8 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
|Hard Disk Tray|
8 x Hot-swappable tray with key lock
4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (2 ports are provided by the included PCI-E NIC);
|USB 3.0 port|
|USB 2.0 port|
Built-in Infrared Receiver (IR) for MCE remote control
1 (Supported application: Music Station, HD Station)
Mono-LCD display with backlight, Enter and Select buttons for configuration
K-lock security slot for theft prevention
2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)
|PCI E Slot|
1, with dual-port GbE NIC pre-installed (for optional 10GbE network expansion)
185.2 (H) x 298.2 (W) x 235.4 (D) mm
|Power Consumption (W)|
In Operation: 59.9W Power-off (in WOL mode): 1W (with 8 x 500GB HDD installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Output: 350W