The TS-879 Pro is a robust networked storage center delivering ultra-high performance and reliability. Supporting 10GbE network, flexible storage expansion, and high-level data protection features, the TS-879 Pro is the trustworthy NAS to store big data and optimize business efficiency.
Qnap TS-879 Pro
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Accelerate data transmission with 10GbE network speeds.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Read-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Secure data with AES-256 volume-based encryption, access encryption, policy-based automatic IP blocking, and more.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
Dual Core Intel® Core™ i3-2120 Processor 3.3 GHz
2 GB DDR3 RAM
8 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
|Hard Drive Tray|
8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card are supported)
|USB 2.0 port|
|USB 3.0 Port|
Mono-LCD display with backlight, Enter and Select buttons for configuration
|Size (Height X Width X Depth)|
217.5(H) x 327(W) x 321.2(D) mm
|Sound Level (dB)|
In operation: 27.4 dB (with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
|Power Consumption (W)|
In Operation: 101W (with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Output: 350W
K-lock security slot for theft prevention
1 (for network or storage expansion)
Reserved for system maintenance
2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)