The protection of your personal data is important to us.
- A few words about the Company’s website
www.datanoesis.gr is our Company’s website. Through our website you can learn about the services that our Company provides and the products that it sells within the framework of its statutory objective.
- What are personal data?
The term “personal data” means information referring to natural persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail, contact number, Tax Identification Number etc., which define or can define your identity, hereinafter called “Personal Data” or “Data”.
- What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organising, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Is the provision of your Data mandatory?
- The type of Data we collect
We collect only strictly necessary Data concerning you, which enable us to fulfil your request, i.e. provide a service or sell materials or contact and inform you in relation to your inquiry. The required data which is deemed necessary is characterised as mandatory in the relevant field and marked with an asterisk *.
Such data usually includes the following:
- Company Name
- Title (position in the company)
- Address (street, number, city, postal code)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Tax Identification Number – Tax Office
Also, upon your consent, we collect information from the use of “cookies” by the web browser of our web page.
Your image might be recorded with a security camera for security reasons of our Company.
- How we use your Data
Your data is used to the necessary extent and degree for the provision of services and sale of products.
Whenever you wish, you can exercise your rights regarding the way that your data is kept according to articles 14 and 15 below “What are your rights” and “How can you exercise your rights“.
Remember that if you choose to not share your data with us or refuse the right to communication, we might not be able to offer certain services that you have requested or to perform a certain transaction. If, for instance, you ask us to inform you when a product will be available again, we cannot comply with this request if you have withdrawn you general consent to receive notifications from us.
Lastly, we would like to inform you that your Data is always being processed with due consideration, security and respect towards you, either by the specifically authorised personnel of the Company or via information systems and electronic devices by the Company and in exceptional cases by third parties, which are contractually bound to keep your Data confidential and protect your Data, in order to perform operations which are necessary for processing purposes. You can find the relevant information under section 9 “Who are the recipients of your Data? How are your Data disclosed?”
- For what purpose do we process your Data?
We collect your data in order to execute the statutory objectives of our Company, i.e. for the following purposes:
– to provide installation services and maintenance for informational systems
– to sell electronic and electrical products, programs and devices,
– to provide web page building – creation services,
– to perform agreements we conclude with our customers,
– to manage the financial obligations of our Company towards you,
– to manage product returns and replacement or repair thereof,
– to comply with the obligations imposed by the applicable legislation from time to time, e.g. tax legislation,
– to send newsletters regarding our products and/or services,
– to contact and inform any person in relation to the evaluation of job applications and CVs such person has filed or sent to our Company for hiring or cooperation purposes.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by our Company?
- The data protection legislation provides various reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including inter alia processing according to the terms of our contractual relationship in force from time to time.
- Your consent, where necessary. When you, for instance, choose to receive the newsletter. During the collection of your personal data, we will always inform you which data is required for a specific service.
- The Company’s legal obligations (e.g. tax legislation).
- Our Company’s legal interest. In certain cases we collect your Data in a way which is reasonably expected as part of our Company’s operation and which does not essentially affect your rights, freedom or interests.
- Who are the recipients of your Data – How is your data disclosed?
The personnel of the Company, which is obligated to keep your data confidential and companies working with us or third parties, which process your Data as data processors on our behalf and according to our instructions, have access to your data.
(Α) The Company may share your Data with:
- Commercial enterprises working with the Company for the sale of products or provision of services.
- Third party service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Company, e.g. (indicatively) for the processing of credit cards and payments, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of data, e-mail distribution, research and analysis, management of promotional actions regarding the brand and products, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, as well as the management of certain services and elements. When using third party service providers, we conclude agreements which obligate them to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data.
- Other third parties, to the extent necessary for the following purposes:
- compliance with a governmental request, court decision or applicable law,
- prevention of illegal use of the website,
- our own protection against third party claims,
- contribution to the prevention or investigation of cases of fraud
- Other third parties, when you have granted your consent.
(Β) The policy we apply to those we share your Data with according to the aforementioned is the following:
- We only provide the information necessary for the performance of the agreement or the provision of the service.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at any time.
- If we stop using their services, any of the data they hold will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
For more information on the disclosure of your Data to third parties please contact our Company.
- How do we ensure that the Processors respect your Data?
The Processors operating on our behalf have agreed to and are contractually bound to our Company:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to send your Data to third parties without the Company’s authorisation,
- to take the appropriate security measures,
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and specifically Regulation (EU) 979/2016 (GDPR).
- International Data Transfer
We take measures to comply with the applicable legal requirements regarding the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EEA or Switzerland which do not ensure an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data which are transferred to these countries enjoy an adequate level of protection according to the data protection rules. These include the execution of Contractual Clauses, the certification that the recipient has adopted the binding European rules or the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield.
- How long do we retain your Data?
- Are your Data safe?
We undertake to safeguard your Personal Data.
We acknowledge the importance of your Personal Data’s safety and have therefore taken all the appropriate organisational and technical measures for the safety and protection of your Data from any form of random or unfair processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods in order to ensure the highest possible safety.
These measures are reviewed and amended, whenever necessary.
- What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us, whether we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can request to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Personal Data that we keep, whom we provide them to, for how long we store them, whether automated decision-making occurs, as well as about your other rights, such as the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and filing a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data.
If you detect any error in your Data, you can submit a request to us in order to have it rectified (e.g. name correction or notification of a change of address).
- You have the right to erasure/to be forgotten.
You can ask us to delete your data in case it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned purposes of processing or you wish to withdraw your consent in case it is the only legal basis.
- You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can request us to provide you with the Data you have provided in a readable format or request us to transfer them to anther data controller.
- You have the right to restriction of processing.
You can request from us to restrict the processing of your Data for the duration of the evaluation period of your objections to processing.
- You have the right to object and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data.
You can object to the processing of your Data and we will cease the processing of your Data, if there are no other compelling and legal grounds superseding your right. If you have declared your consent to the collection, processing and use of your Personal data, you may withdraw you consent at any time with effect for the future.
- How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you can send a relevant enclosed letter to the following postal address: 53 Doiranis Str, Postal Code 17672, Kallithea, or send a relevant request to the e-mail address email@example.com with the subject “Exercise of Right” and we will make sure to review your request and respond as soon as possible.
- When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your requests free of charge and without delay, within a period which depends on the complexity of your inquiry and might vary from one (1) to three (3) months, from the day we received your inquiry.
If you requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or abusive, the Company may refuse to further proceed with your request.
- What is the applicable law for the processing of your Data by us?
The applicable law is the Greek Law, as shaped according to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in general the applicable national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts in case of any disputes arising in relation to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
- Where can you appeal to, if we violate the applicable law on the protection of your Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address: 1-3 Kifissias, Postal Code 115 23, Athens, tel.: 210.6475600, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data breaches the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
- Questions and Comments