The TS-569 Pro is a cost-effective networked storage center incorporating high reliability and scalability. Featuring cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup solutions, iSCSI and virtualization applications, and many other practical business applications, the TS-569 Pro is the ideal choice for SMBs to store and secure the growing business data as a reliable private cloud.
Qnap TS-569 Pro
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Utilize NAS, iSCSI/ IP-SAN storage combo solution for server virtualization
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
- Synchronize files between computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Intel® Atom™ 2.13GHz Dual-core Processor
1GB RAM (Expandable RAM, up to 3GB)
|Hard Disk Drive|
5 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
|Hard Disk Tray|
5 x Hot-swappable and lockable tray
2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
|USB 2.0 port|
|USB 3.0 Port|
Mono-LCD display with backlight Enter button, Select button for configuration
|Size (Height X Width X Depth)|
185 (H) x 210.6 (W) x 235.4 (D) mm
|Sound Level (dB)|
In operation: 21.43 dB (with 5 x 500GB HDDs installed)
|Power Consumption (W)|
In Operation: 48.5W Power-off (in WOL mode): 1W (with 500GB HDD installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.40 mm X 40 mm X 3 pcs
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Output: 250W
K-lock security slot for theft prevention
Reserved VGA interface for maintenance
1 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)