The TS-870U-RP is a cost-effective networked storage center incorporating high reliability and scalability. Featuring cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup solutions, iSCSI and virtualization applications, and many other practical business applications, the TS-870U-RP is the ideal choice for SMBs to store and secure the growing business data as a reliable private cloud.
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Utilize NAS, iSCSI/ IP-SAN storage combo solution for server virtualization
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
- Synchronize files between computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Dual-core Intel® 2.4 GHz Processor
4 GB DDR3 RAM
8 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
|Hard Drive Tray|
8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Expandable up to 6 x 1 Gb LAN or 4 x 10 Gb + 2 x 1 Gb LAN by installing optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card)
|USB 3.0 Port|
|USB 2.0 port|
|Size (Height X Width X Depth)|
89 (H) x 482 (W) x 534 (D) mm
|Sound Level (dB)|
In operation: 47.5 dB (with 8 x Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 MK7O installed)
|Power Consumption (W)|
In Operation: 155.2 W (with 8 x Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 hard drive installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
Input: 100-240V AC, 47-63Hz Output: 300W
2 (for network and storage expansion)
2 x quiet cooling fan (7 cm, 12V DC)