The TS-EC1279U-RP is a robust networked storage center delivering ultra-high performance and reliability. Supporting 10GbE network, flexible storage expansion, and high-level data protection features, the TS-EC1279U-RP is the trustworthy NAS to store big data and optimize business efficiency.
- Manage and share files in one centralized storage.
- Accelerate data transmission with 10GbE network speeds.
- Back up business data with encrypted remote replication, Read-time Remote Replication (RTRR), and cloud-based storage backup.
- Facilitate iSCSI and virtualization deployment.
- Secure data with AES-256 volume-based encryption, access encryption, policy-based automatic IP blocking, and more.
- Increase efficiency with the support of Windows AD/LDAP, Windows ACL, and more.
Quad Core Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 v2 Processor 3.2 GHz
4 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
|Memory Module Pre installed|
4 GB x1
|Total Memory Slots|
|Memory Expandable up to|
32 GB (8GB x4)
12 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
|Hard Drive Tray|
12 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card are supported)
|USB 2.0 port|
|USB 3.0 Port|
|Size (Height X Width X Depth)|
88(H) x 439(W) x 520(D) mm
|Sound Level (dB)|
In operation:48.17 dB (with12 x 1TB HDD installed)
|Power Consumption (W)|
In Operation: 165 W (with 12 x 1TB hard drive installed)
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
2 (for network and storage expansion)
Reserved for maintenance
3 x 6 cm smart cooling fan